I start clomid sometime in the next 5-7 days. I am very excited. For some reason I have it in my head that this will be our month, even though I know the chances of it working the first month is not really realistic. Since there is a chance of us having multiples, I am trying to decide on names that Jason will also agree with. So far, I have two that he likes: Joshua Davis, and Josie Danielle. I have come up with a few more Here is the list http://babynames.com/namelist/9716728 Let me (us) know what you think. Joshua Davis and Josie Danielle are definite; the other names are really just in case of multiples. If you have, any suggestions I'm open to that just stick to the theme "Jo" first name "Da" Middle name. I don't know why that is important but it just is. I don't have to make sense I'm on hormones.
I'm a bit partial to Joanie Danya, haha! <3 I'm so happy for you guys! You're going to make CUTE CUTE babies!
ReplyDelete