I went to the Dr Today for an ultrasound to see if the Clomid is working. The good news is I have at LEAST 9 follicles, the boring news none of them are mature enough yet for the Ovadrel shot. So I have to go back to the Dr Thursday to have another ultrasound done to check and see how many are maturing and how mature those are. Overall I see this as promising news. Jason went to the Dr with me this morning, I told him that he didn’t have to because it was just an ultrasound and it only took like 10 minutes but he went anyway, and was really bored and ended up with a migraine, I don’t think the migraine was from the Dr’s office I think it was from working 72hours and not going home and going to bed like I told him to. Sometimes he needs to listen to me. I’m hoping when I go to the Dr. on Thursday the follicles will have matured more, I don’t know how likely it is for them to be as mature as they need to be by then but it would be nice. I’m also going to try to take a vacation day Thursday so I don’t have to go to work after that experience, I am not into the HORRIBLE ultrasound and then trying to get sleep and go to work and sit for 12 hours. Hopefully my supervisor will be his normal wonderful self and let me take off. Keep your fingers crossed! Hopefully I’ll be able to update with more good news on Thursday.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Clomid Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment