Well it's been one month since I last posted. It took 6 days for any of the follicles to mature last month, and since Im not posting a 'yay I'm knocked up' entry you can guess that it didn't work. So I started over. New cycle new dose of meds. They upped the clomid to the next level. Yay me! So far I haven't had the nightmares like last time, but I haven't been able to sleep well and it has made me a little queasy. But it will be worth it, and I will have something to remind my child about… lucky him or her (hopefully him). I start the whole ultrasound process again on the 3rd so we will see how that all goes.
In other news
I started back classes. History is kicking my butt! Which I think is bad because I'm married to a history major. So far, I have a 75, but on the bright side, I have 100 in both biology and biology lab. So yay me. Anyway, that is all. I'll try to do better about updating.
No comments:
Post a Comment