To get everybody up to speed, Jason and I started seeing a reproductive endocrinologist in March. So far, I have had a lot of not fun procedures to include a hysteroscopy, HSG and a couple of others. All of the results have been very promising. I start Clomid in about 2 weeks, and to answer any questions no, I'm probably not going to have octuplets. :D For those that don't know there is only an 8% chance of having twins. Although I do think that twins would be awesome. The reality is I would be happy with however many children G~d decides to give us, even if it is octuplets. I can't wait for a positive pregnancy test!
In other news, I have taken 2 classes at AMU getting B's in both classes, I know that A's would be better but I am very pleased with the B's. Especially with the 86 in English, that class was a lot harder than I thought it would be, I have my papers from both classes posted on my other blog Stuff N Things . Feel free to go read them, let me know what you think. They have all been graded and the grades are posted as comments. Jason is starting another semester in August, I am so proud of him for getting his master's he totally rocks my socks off.
My fingers are crossed on any number of babies! AS for school you and Jacie both rock!!! love ya! :)~
ReplyDelete