another month of Clomid. All of my blood work was good this month, other than the negative pregnancy test. So another month of vision abnormalities, strange dreams and insomnia, but it will be worth it in the end. At this point I am starting to feel like House, I just want the answer to the puzzle, regardless of what the answer is. This isn’t exactly a bad way to feel but not having the answer is getting a tad bit frustrating, but it does seem like we are closer. Jason is being super supportive which I really appreciate, because apparently I have been a tad bit difficult this past month. I have been trying to not be quite so difficult and most of the time I don’t realize when I am being that way.
In school news I’m doing super good in biology, even though recently we have gotten to the part of biology that I don’t agree with (cloning, stem cell research etc). It is very difficult for me to be scientific and spiritual, because on a scientific level I can see the benefits of these areas of study, but on a spiritual level I know that it is wrong. It would take a lot more than that to explain why I think this but I don’t feel like dusting off the soapbox for this entry. I am almost finished with History 101, not doing as good but not failing. I start History 102 on 9/7 my plan is to get all the history over with as soon as possible. I think I have picked my classes for next term but I’m not 100% sure about the ones I have picked, I still have 8 weeks to make up my mind.
Also, I have decided what I want to write my first book about, since I’m planning on entering a field that is basically publish or perish. The topic of my book is going to be 1st wife 2nd wife interactions, and the role of a step parent. At the urging of some of my facebook friends I have started an outline for the book and have at least 10 main areas so far that I feel need to be addressed. I’m sure that the further I get into my degree the more my ideas will change on what areas actually need to be addressed. I don’t want the book to be an instruction manual, because no 2nd marriage is the same and the relationship between the 1st wife and 2nd wife is the same. There are tons of variables that have to be considered. So really this is going to be observations, advice from other married people, and just examples of what has or has not worked for them in their situation. So when it comes time to writing this book I’m going to need a lot input from my twice (or more) married friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment