Well the beta was negative, we were SURE that we had succeeded this month. I'm taking a month off from the meds, 1. Because of the weird vision thing and I have to see an eye dr to make sure that it's not my eyes. And B. because we have to have a meeting with the dr to discuss the next course of action. Which is more than likely going to be injections of FSH. So on the 30th we have the meeting with the dr and the same day we have the class explaining the injections, what they are what they do kinda thing. At first I thought why do I have to sit through a class to learn how to give myself a subcutaneous shot, but its apparently far more informative than that. So we shall see… I think a month off will be good, let me get to some state of normal. At least for a month J
No comments:
Post a Comment