It's been several months since I posted anything, partially due to frustration, mostly due to being busy with school and dr. appointments. In December I started Follistim injections (FSH) the first month was rough, the normal 12 days of shots was stretched out to 17 days of shots. This is due to the fact that my body just decided not to respond to the meds the way that it should. Of course since it took so long we weren't successful in December. I started the shots again in January, this time I was only on the shots for 16 days, one day doesn't seem like a lot but to me it is, shots in the stomach everyday are not enjoyable. If I make it all the way to Feb 5th without starting I will have a beta hcg done. Maybe this month will be my month.
No comments:
Post a Comment