I just talked to the Dr.’s office and I was correct with my guestimations of when I start Clomid. I start taking it on Sunday, and I go on the 30th for the ultrasound to see the number of mature follicles, which should give me my odds of multiples. I am also going to be given a shot call Ovadrel. According to my people who have been taking Clomid it gives you weird dreams. Which I don’t know how much weirder my dreams could actually get, but I guess we will see. I am super excited, and I can’t wait regardless of the chance of strange dreams and the other side effects it will all be worth it.
In other news I had to pick up an additional course this semester, so I will be taking Intro to Biology, Biology Lab and American History starting July 6th. I LOVE all science related classes, but I am not excited about History, but Jason says that he will help with it. I will be very happy to even just pass History because I have always been bad at it. My other hope is that I am older now and it will be easier to deal with learning history. That should be about it, if I’ve missed anything I will update later.
History isn't as big a bear as you remember from school. I think you'll do fine with it. SPK's on her last class (Macroeconomics). I'm .. not much help at macroeconimics. LOL!
ReplyDeleteGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete